Thames at Mitchell College the only college transition program on a college campus.
Your Next Step
- What if you could “test the college waters” before diving in?
- Would you like a year to learn strategies to succeed as a college student with learning differences?
- How does it sound to be away from home, taking some college classes on a college campus — all while living in a small, supportive community?
- Would you benefit from personalized classes, focused curriculum and regular one-on-one advising with faculty?
- Are you excited about the prospect of college, but might want to get some practice before it “counts”?
How Will Thames Help You Succeed?
Thames at Mitchell College is a holistic college transition program for students with learning differences or students who would benefit from additional preparation to succeed in college—and it’s right on the campus of Mitchell College, which has been long-recognized for its innovative support for students with learning differences. This unique program offers a highly individualized learning environment and a strong social network that feels safe and supportive.
Thames at Mitchell College is designed to help you emerge with:
- increased confidence
- improved study skills and executive function
- stronger academic preparedness
- a wider choice of academic and career options
- greater maturity and personal growth
- up to 15 college credits over 2 semesters while at Thames
- strong connections with the Mitchell College social and academic community
Everyone approaches the world differently. At Thames at Mitchell College, we embrace this and would love to celebrate and help develop the power of your unique mind!
Visit Thames and take your first step into college. Tour our beautiful campus on the New England shoreline in New London, CT, talk to faculty and staff, and hear success stories from our students. Contact VP of Enrollment Management, Jamie Romeo, at email@example.com or 860-701-3530.
Tuition & Fees
Learn more about tuition & fees, making a deposit and paying your bill at mitchell.edu/thames-student-financial-services.