The following documents should be uploaded to your application portal:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official College/University Transcript (if applicable)
- Most Recent IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Achievement testing (e.g. Woodcock-Johnson, Educational Evaluation) Cognitive Testing (e.g. Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale – WAIS)
Upload all Application documents to your application portal, mail them to email@example.com, or mail directly to the College:
Mitchell College Admissions
437 Pequot Avenue
New London CT 06320
Applicants are required to participate in an interview. Schedule your interview by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we receive a high volume of applications each semester, families are encouraged to tour the campus and meet with Admissions early in their search.
What to Expect After You Apply for Admission
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of their online application and a phone call of introduction reviewing the application process.
- If you have not visited Thames yet, schedule a visit today https://mitchell.edu/visit-us/
- When your application is complete, it will be reviewed. Applicants are selected with holistic consideration of their records. If follow-up questions arise, you may be contacted by a member of the Admissions team.
- Decision notifications are sent on a rolling basis as soon as an admission decision is made (typically 2-3 weeks from the time of submission of the completed application).
- You are welcome to contact us any time during and after the admission process at email@example.com or 800-443-2811. We appreciate staying in close touch with you to provide the best possible advice concerning your decision and subsequent plans.