APPLY TODAY! Deposit Deadline Extended: JUNE 1
CLICK HERE to make your deposit and secure your spot.
Our application is streamlined, quick and free… apply now and you could have your decision back in Two Weeks!
Apply to Mitchell College or Thames at Mitchell for Fall 2022 via our user-friendly Unique Minds Application!
lternatively, you may apply to Mitchell College or Thames at Mitchell for Fall 2022 via the Common App at https://commonapp.org.
Veterans and Military Connected Students
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
ROLLING ADMISSION – Mitchell College follows a rolling admission policy. Applications will be reviewed as they become complete and decisions will be sent to the applicant within 2 weeks after review.
EARLY ACTION II – The deadline has been EXTENDED for Fall 2022 applicants. Apply now for a decision by February 1.
Students who wish to attend Mitchell College to earn a degree, whether a new student, transfer student, full time, or part time must apply for admission. All applicants must submit:
- Application for Fall 2022 via Unique Minds Application or the Common App! Apply here.
- Official High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation – additional recommendations are welcome
- Official College or University Transcripts – transfer students only
Note: Mitchell College is a “test optional” school. Standardized test scores are not required!
International students may now apply for Fall 2022 via the Common App or the Unique Minds App. Please note that in addition to your application, the following additional items are required for all non-U.S. citizens or green card holders.
- A translated copy of secondary (or higher secondary) schoolwork if originals are not in English.See www.wes.org for credential evaluation.
- Documentation of English language proficiency. If English is not your first language, you must submit official documentation of English language proficiency. Mitchell College will accept one of the following as documentation of proficiency. The score submission must come from your guidance office or testing service.
- TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL) exam – a score of at least 71 on the IBT is required;
- English Language School (ELS) – an official score report based on completion of a program;
- SAT or ACT examination – An official score report of the Critical Reading and Writing components of the SAT or ACT exam;
- Advanced Placement International English Language Exam (APIEL) – a score of 3 or higher is required to be considered for admission.
- Note: Mitchell College’s reference number for the TOEFL and the SAT exam is 3528; ACT is 0572.
- Declaration of Finances: An affidavit of financial support and official bank statement demonstrating the ability to meet the educational and living expenses (approximately $51,450) required for one year of study in the United States. This must be submitted before an I-20 visa is issued to you by Mitchell College. Please complete and submit the International Financials Form to declare finances.
If you have left Mitchell College for reasons other than an approved leave of absence you must complete the Mitchell College Re-enrollment Application. You do not need to complete any other application. If you did course work at another institution during your absence you need to submit official transcripts from that institution along with your application.
Text questions to: 860-910-1052
The campus is so supportive--students, faculty and staff. They are really here to help you and make you the best student you can be.
Class of 2016, Liberal & Professional Studies