APPLY TO MITCHELL
TWO WAYS TO APPLY!
We are currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2024. Our application is streamlined, quick, and free. Apply now and you could have your decision back in just TWO WEEKS!
Admissions Deadlines & Requirements
ROLLING ADMISSION — Mitchell College follows a rolling admission policy. Applications will be reviewed as they become complete and decisions will be sent to the applicant within 2 weeks after review.
EARLY ACTION I — Apply now for an early action decision by November 15.
Students who wish to attend Mitchell College to earn a degree, whether a new student, transfer student, full time, or part time must apply for admission. All applicants must submit:
- Application via Mitchell College Online Application or the Common App!
- Official High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation — additional recommendations are welcome
- Official College or University Transcripts — transfer students only
Note: Mitchell College is a “test optional” school. Standardized test scores are not required!
Veterans and Military Connected Students
International students may now apply for Spring and Fall 2024 via the Unique Minds App. Please note that in addition to your application, the following additional items are required for all non-U.S. citizens or green card holders:
- A translated copy of secondary (or higher secondary) schoolwork if originals are not in English.See www.wes.org for credential evaluation.
- Documentation of English language proficiency. If English is not your first language, you must submit official documentation of English language proficiency. The score submission must come from your guidance office or testing service. Mitchell College will accept one of the following as documentation of proficienc:
- TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL) exam — A score of at least 71 on the IBT is required.
- English Language School (ELS) — An official score report based on completion of a program I required.
- SAT or ACT examination — An official score report of the Critical Reading and Writing components of the SAT or ACT exam is required.
- Advanced Placement International English Language Exam (APIEL) — A score of 3 or higher is required to be considered for admission.
- Note: Mitchell College’s reference number for the TOEFL and the SAT exam is 3528; ACT is 0572.
- Declaration of Finances: An affidavit of financial support and official bank statement demonstrating the ability to meet the educational and living expenses (approximately 24–25 COA) required for one year of study in the United States. This must be submitted before an I-20 visa can be issued to you by Mitchell College. Please complete and submit the International Financials Form to declare finances.
If you have left Mitchell College for reasons other than an approved leave of absence you must complete the Mitchell College Re-enrollment Application. You do not need to complete any other application. If you did course work at another institution during your absence you need to submit official transcripts from that institution along with your application.