November 24, 2021

Capturing life.

If you have been following Mitchell College on social media this semester, you have probably seen photos taken by Mitchell Marketing & Communications intern Alex Brown.

“My favorite part of my internship is knowing that my photos will provide a permanent record of Mitchell history. It’s great to attend the many events and meet new people. Taking portraits is new to me and was a challenge, but I overcame that by researching different techniques and practicing through the semester.”

Alex also completed a digital photography course at Mitchell.

An avid landscape photographer and junior hospitality and tourism major, Alex hopes to one day integrate his love of photography and travel into a hospitality industry career, “preferably in Central Florida!”

But for now he is happy being at Mitchell, where he has made great friends and loves the waterfront location, campus vibe and individualized academic support.

You May Also Like…

The arts, full circle.

The arts, full circle.

When it came time to decide on an academic focus at Mitchell College, senior Kelly Nolan looked back at what she was drawn to as a child. “I have always been interested in…

read more
Removing mental barriers.

Removing mental barriers.

For Lucca Ardovini-Brooker, his internship at Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Center in New London is serving its purpose.
“My internship has helped me…

read more
Knee-deep in bryozoans.

Knee-deep in bryozoans.

Since July, junior Tyler Daly has been soaking in opportunity from his work as a research assistant for Dr. Christine Ramsay, associate professor of life sciences.

read more