Plan Your Campus Visit
Text questions to: 860-910-1052
Fall Open House | October 8
Register for Fall Open House
Experience Mitchell College for yourself at our Fall Open House! You and your parents are invited to join us Monday, October 8 from 9:30am-2pm on our beautiful waterfront campus where you will:
- Get the big picture as you explore campus, discover opportunities outside the classroom and mingle with the Mitchell College community.
- Learn more about what you’re interested in! You’ll get a snapshot of the Mitchell College life:
- meet the faculty and explore our academics and honors program
- find out what makes our campus life so vibrant and fun
- get an inside look at our winning Division III Athletics program
- find out why so many Mitchell students are discovering hidden talents in performing arts through our growing theater and choral programs
- see the inner workings of our nationally recognized academic support system
- Find out how Mitchell College makes the path to college easier through scholarships and financial aid
- For students and parents interested in learning more about Thames at Mitchell College (mitchell.edu/thames), our unique college transition program on a college campus, there will be an opportunity to explore this highly individualized academic option.
Of course the Mitchell College Admissions Team will be ready to meet you and answer all your questions about applying to Mitchell or applying to Thames at Mitchell College and getting you one step closer to becoming a Mitchell Mariner!
Fall Campus Visits
Traditional Campus Visits, Monday-Friday at 10am & 1pm and Select Saturdays at 9:30am You will get an overview of our innovative liberal arts education model that prepares students for the 21st century by engaging each student’s interests and strengths, teaching transferable skills, and connecting students with professional experiences while in college. You’ll be able to tour campus, check out our private beach, and get all of your questions answered about applying to Mitchell College.
Academic Support Visits, Tuesdays & Fridays at 10am & 1pm You will tour campus and enjoy a comprehensive look at our full suite of academic support systems including Advising, Tutoring, our nationally recognized programs for students with diagnosed learning differences and ADHD, Academic Coaching for Empowerment (ACE), and Assistive Technology. You will also get an overview of our innovative liberal arts education model that prepares students for the 21st century by engaging each student’s interests and strengths, teaching transferable skills, and connecting students with professional experiences while in college.
Transfer Thursdays at 1pm Considering transferring from another college, community college or university? Mitchell College warmly welcomes transfer students into our Mariner family and we make it easy to apply and transition! You’re definitely going to want to set up a visit to campus, too. Join us for a Transfer Thursday visit this fall! For more information about transferring to Mitchell, visit mitchell.edu/transfer.
Thames Visits on Fridays at 9:30am Thames at Mitchell College Visits include an overview of this highly unique college transition program on a college campus. You will tour the entire Mitchell College campus including Thames residences. We offer an individual Q&A with an Admissions team member and an opportunity to observe a partial class. Learn more about Thames at mitchell.edu/thames.
Concierge Visits Want to see more? Sit on a class, meet with a professor, have lunch in our dining hall? Tell us what you would like to see and do and we will put together a customized visit for you. Concierge Visits require advance notice of at least one week. Request by submitting a:
Questions about a Campus or Concierge Visit? Please contact Christine Dickerson, our Campus Visit Experience Coordinator, at 860-701-5011 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.