May and June MiniMester Courses and Internships
Online registration is now open for May & June MiniMester courses and internships. Learn more and register at http://mitchell.edu/minimesters.
Fall 2020 Registration
The F20 Class Registration period begins Monday, March 30 and runs through Friday, April 10. Current students should log into Starfish and make a registration appointment with their Academic Advisor. Open registration begins on Monday, April 13.
About the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office maintains all student records.The Office is responsible for:
- processing of all student grades, transcripts and registrations
- compiling and releasing Dean’s List and Probation List information
- processing application for and granting approval for graduation
The Registrar’s office is located on the second floor of the Duquès Academic Success Center and is open during weekdays from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Amy Van Oot, College Registrar | 860-701-5019
Forms & Docs
3 Ways to Request a Transcript
- Fill out a Transcript Form in the Registrar’s Office (Duques Center 2nd floor) on campus and submit with $5 fee; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, print it and mail with payment of $5 to Registrar’s Office, Mitchell College, 437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, scan it and email to email@example.com; make $5 credit card payment online at https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
Important to Note:
*$5.00 per transcript requested (checks should be made payable to “Mitchell College”). Credit cards can be used ONLY through the online form at: https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
*We do not fax official transcripts and we do not send official transcripts electronically.
*Your signature must be part of your request (or we can’t send your transcript!)
*Transcripts are NOT printed & sent the same day as the request. We make every effort to send out transcripts within 1-3 work days of the request.