January MiniMester Courses and Internships
Online registration is now open for January MiniMester courses and internships. Learn more and register at https://mitchell.edu/january-minimester
Spring 2021 Registration
The S21 Class Registration period begins on Monday, November 9 and runs through Friday, November 20. To qualify to register, a student must be enrolled at Mitchell during the Fall 2020 semester and also have their account up to date with payments for the current term and have no holds. Open registration begins on Monday, November 23.
About the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office maintains all student records.The Office is responsible for:
- processing of all student grades, transcripts and registrations
- compiling and releasing Dean’s List and Probation List information
- processing application for and granting approval for graduation
The Registrar’s office is located on the second floor of the Duquès Academic Success Center and is open during weekdays from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Amy Van Oot, College Registrar | 860-701-5019
Forms & Docs
3 Ways to Request a Transcript
- Fill out a Transcript Form in the Registrar’s Office (Duques Center 2nd floor) on campus and submit with $5 fee; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, print it and mail with payment of $5 to Registrar’s Office, Mitchell College, 437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, scan it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org; make $5 credit card payment online at https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
Important to Note:
*$5.00 per transcript requested (checks should be made payable to “Mitchell College”). Credit cards can be used ONLY through the online form at: https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
*We do not fax official transcripts and we do not send official transcripts electronically.
*Your signature must be part of your request (or we can’t send your transcript!)
*Transcripts are NOT printed & sent the same day as the request. We make every effort to send out transcripts within 1-3 work days of the request.