Registration opens March 29, 2021 for May MiniMesters, June MiniMesters and Summer Internships.
June MiniMester runs Mondays through Saturdays, May 24 – June 5 = 11 class days. No classes on Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day.
June MiniMester Classes:
Last day to enroll in this term is May 25, 2021 at Noon.
Last day to withdraw from this term with a “W” grade is Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
Course times, days & instructors are subject to change depending upon college needs. A course may be cancelled if insufficiently enrolled.
3 credits: $1,200*
4 credits: $1,600*
6 credits: $2,400*
12 credits: $4,800*
- Students who are on hold, need to pay all back balances before registering for May or June MiniMester course or Summer Internships.
- You must pay for your June MiniMester in full at the time of registration in order to be officially enrolled.
As stated last summer, Mitchell College is offering free room and board to current residential students who enroll in the May MiniMester and/or June MiniMester sessions.
To receive free housing during the MiniMester session, students must enroll and make full payment for the course(s) at the time of registration.
- Current resident students wishing to live in the residence halls during the MiniMesters or for a Mitchell summer internship must move out of their current housing and complete a short ERezLife application for reassigned housing during the May/June MiniMesters. Registration for MiniMesters must be paid in full, and holds cleared, prior to signing up for housing.
- Students living in housing for the June MiniMester may stay on campus from April 27-May 10 at no cost for housing; they may purchase a limited meal plan for $150 for that time period. Plans should be purchased through the Bursar’s Office.
- Students signing up for June MiniMester must move out of their residence hall at the end of the spring semester and move back to a reassigned residence hall at the start of the June MiniMester.
- Student-athletes will be provided dining and housing until their season end.
Bentsen Learning Center (BLC): Students enrolled in the BLC will have an additional cost of: $520 per MiniMester course.
Students requiring disabilities accommodations, services or access needs should contact Accessibility Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.