Office of Information Technology
24/7 Help Desk
x5190 (on Campus)
860-701-5190 (off Campus)
Event Planning Tips
Before requesting space, make an event plan considering the following:
- Allow plenty of time to plan. Many campus spaces are popular and need to be reserved well in advance of the event.
- How many people will be in attendance?
- Will there be food and/or drink?
- When will the event take place?
- Will you have a speaker?
- Will you have technology needs?
- Will you need assistance publicizing your event?
- After you’ve made your event plan, log into Event Management System (EMS), using your Mitchell credentials.
- Once you are in EMS, you can check space availability and request to reserve campus space.
- You will be notified by email if your reservation request is approved.
- *Remember, Mitchell College Events reserves the right to move your event to a more appropriate venue.
- Once your space request is approved, you may enter your event in Presence so it will appear on The Mitchell Dock app.
Mitchell College is committed to providing a safe environment to all campus guests. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, room capacities may be limited, guests may be required to adhere to special health and safety procedures, and all events booked for the foreseeable future are subject to change.