Class registration opens on Monday, April 1 and goes through Friday April 12, 2019. Current students please make an appointment with your Academic Advisor on Starfish. Open registration starts on Monday, April 15, 2019.
About the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office maintains all student records.The Office is responsible for:
- processing of all student grades, transcripts and registrations
- compiling and releasing Dean’s List and Probation List information
- processing application for and granting approval for graduation
The Registrar’s office is located on the second floor of the Duquès Academic Success Center and is open during weekdays from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Amy Van Oot, College Registrar | 860-701-5019
Judy Gunther, Assistant to the Registrar | 860-701-5185
Forms & Docs
3 Ways to Request a Transcript
- Fill out a Transcript Form in the Registrar’s Office (Duques Center 2nd floor) on campus and submit with $5 fee; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, print it and mail with payment of $5 to Registrar’s Office, Mitchell College, 437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, scan it and email to email@example.com; make $5 credit card payment online at https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
Important to Note:
*$5.00 per transcript requested (checks should be made payable to “Mitchell College”). Credit cards can be used ONLY through the online form at: https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com.
*We do not fax official transcripts and we do not send official transcripts electronically.
*Your signature must be part of your request (or we can’t send your transcript!)
*Transcripts are NOT printed & sent the same day as the request. We make every effort to send out transcripts within 1-3 work days of the request.