Why Choose Employment at Mitchell?
Our employees are one of our greatest resources and we take pride in being able to offer a competitive wage, along with comprehensive and affordable benefits — all the standard stuff everyone expects, plus all of this:
- Employee Assistance Program for those everyday life issues
- Free Life Insurance
- Low cost short and long term disability coverage
- Pet Insurance for your furrier family members
- Generous retirement benefits through TIAA
- Free on-site gym facilities
- Free tuition for spouses and dependents (ask HR for more details)
- Generous time off allowances
- Free private beach access
Mitchell College is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization or other non-merit factors.
Current Open Positions
Dining Services All dining services positions are employed through Chartwells Higher Education/Compass Group; please follow link to apply through the Chartwells website.
Graduate Internship Opportunities
Graduate Internships | Learn more and apply >
Mitchell College Students