You and your parents are invited to join us Monday, October 8 from 9:30am-2pm on our beautiful waterfront campus where you will:
- Get the big picture as you explore campus, discover opportunities outside the classroom and mingle with the Mitchell College community.
- Learn more about what you’re interested in! You’ll get a snapshot of the Mitchell College life:
- meet the faculty and explore our academics and honors program
- find out what makes our campus life so vibrant and fun
- get an inside look at our winning Division III Athletics program
- find out why so many Mitchell students are discovering hidden talents in performing arts through our growing theater and choral programs
- see the inner workings of our nationally recognized academic support system
- Find out how Mitchell College makes the path to college easier through scholarships and financial aid
- For students and parents interested in learning more about Thames at Mitchell College(mitchell.edu/thames), our unique college transition program on a college campus, there will be an opportunity to explore this highly individualized academic option.
Of course the Mitchell College Admissions Team will be ready to meet you and answer all your questions about applying to Mitchell or applying to Thames at Mitchell College and getting you one step closer to becoming a Mitchell Mariner